Elton John just can't resist the CenturyTel Center in Bossier City. He christened the building with its first concert in December 2000, and he's returning on March 4, 2005 for the world premiere of the Peachtree Road Tour.
"The thing that was exciting for us was having Elton determine CenturyTel as the opening venue for this tour," says Bob Roux, vice president of Pace Concerts. "I think this is a real testament to the audience response he got when he opened the building."
After Bossier City, the tour will visit
- New Orleans, LA--New Orleans Arena-- 05 March, 2005
- Winston-Salem--Joel Coliseum-- 09 March 2005
- Columbus, OH--Nationwide Arena-- 11 March 2005
- Indianapolis, IN--Conseco Fieldhouse-- 12 March 2005
- Oklahoma City, OK--Ford Center-- 23 March 2005
- Dallas, TX--American Airlines Center-- 24 March 2005
Tickets can be purchased at cc.com